History/Introduction of Committee
The Commerce Association is one of the active associations of the College established in 1997-1998. It organizes academic events so as to promote and encourage the learner to acquire the knowledge of current business and commerce world. The members of the Association are always keen to take efforts to enrich learners’ personalities and inculcate the quality of competitiveness in them.
The Association has organised different activities like paper presentations competition, workshops, quiz competition, poster making competition & various lectures of eminent speakers to inculcate various skills and practices among the learners. The Association has also organized UGC sponsored National Seminar in the year 2010-11 on “Micro Finance: A Road Ahead”. We also plan many more activities in the near future.
Bringing everyone into the main stream of the commerce for brighter and progressive growth.
To work to develop, implement and retain policies and initiatives that will create the most attractive climate in the college for Career development of the learners in faculty of commerce.
Goals and objective
- To provide a platform for inculcation of curiosity, creativity and imaginative aspects among the learners for overall personality development.
- To motivate the learners to participate in various competitions and programmes.
- To develop effective communication skills among the learners.
- To acquaint the learners with the current scenario in the field Business and Commerce
- To make the learners aware about the various opportunities available in commercial world.
- To provide career oriented education to the students to avail better job opportunities.
- Dr. Jyoti H. Pohane - Convener
- Dr. Anuja Bapat - Member
- Dr. Kishori Bhagat - Member
- Dr. Manoj Makwana - Member