Prof. Mrs. Leena Firake
Prof. Mrs. Chandana Malavade
- Ensure ragging free campus and college.
- For fulfilling organizational missions and objectives, by maintaining free of ragging, prohibit, prevent and eliminate the scourge of ragging.
- Maintain amicable relations among students and faculty.
- Punishing those who indulge in ragging.
- To maintain documentation regarding the Anti-ragging committee members.
- To keep in touch with the students to identify any incidents of ragging.
- To clarify/ investigate about the incident.
- If found guilty, first warn, and in subsequent incidents take strong actions like punishments and fines.
- Report the incident to the higher Authorities for further management.
- To keep vigilance/ check regularly to stop/ prevent/ avoid ragging among students.
CASES FOUND AND ACTION TAKEN BY THE COLLEGE:
No case is reported till date.