Parent Teacher Association
A Parent-Teacher Association (PTA) is a formal organization composed of parents, teachers and staff that is intended to facilitate parental participation in a college. The purpose of the PTA is to provide a platform on which the parents/guardians of learners and the teachers can work together for the best possible education and welfare of the learners.
The objectives of the Parent Teacher Association:
- To inform parents of current changes in the education system
- To establish a forum through which parents can communicate their opinions and concerns regarding the college, to identify issues and possibly work towards a solution
- To establish a forum through which parents and teachers can exchange information and research in relation to education/welfare of learners.
- To support parents, teachers and students to ensure that all learners are treated in accordance with the ethos of the college.
- To keep parents informed about activities planned for the learners
- To access any training available for parents and staff of the college from other sources
- To represent the views of parents.
Parent-Teacher Association Members
DR. A. B. SHENDRE - Chairperson
| Explore in Detail
|Parents Meeting 2016-2017
|Parents Meeting 2017-2018
|Parents Meeting 2018-2019
|Parents Meeting 2019-2020