Dr. Mangal D. Awate
Prof. Mr. Mukesh Patil
Prof. Mrs. Chanadana Malavade
‘Aavishkar’ magazine was first published in 1997-98. It is a store-house of every student’s thoughts. It is published every year. Committee members collect materials for magazine from students and select the material for the magazine. It is the collection of articles, anecdotes, poems, sketches, essays, photographs of rankers, prize list, staff achievement, annual reports of the activities, etc. Cover page competition is held to select the best cover page for the magazine.
Goals and Objectives:
- To provide the platform to the students for creative and imaginary writings.
- To help the students to improve their reading and writing skills through the magazine.
- To develop the literary taste and study habit in students.
- To highlight the faculty achievements and various activities through the annual reports.
- To record the curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities of the respective academic year.
- On many varying subjects from the students and also to encourage others.
- Prize list and photographs of students encourage others to take part in it.
- Encouragement is given to their own literary work.
- Eye candy to inspire and motivate the students.